GW11 Score Predictions

AA23
This post was updated on .
These are the scores that my data is generating.  I must say I feel confident with most of these this week, with the exception of Liverpool and I can see Norwich and Reading as 1-1.  A lot of cleansheet predictions this week though.

Arsenal 2 - 0 Fulham
Everton 2 - 0 Sunderland
Reading 1 - 0 Norwich
Southampton 1 - 1 Swansea
Stoke 0 - 0 QPR
Wigan 1 - 1 West Brom
Aston Villa 1 - 2 Man United
Man City 1 - 2 Tottenham
Newcastle 1 - 0 West Ham
Chelsea 1 - 2 Liverpool

Re: GW11 Score Predictions

SuperGrover
Here's mine quickly although I hope to have a story on the site up about them soon:

ARS 2.31 - FUL 1.14 (My guess: 2 - 1)
EVE 2.52 - SUN 0.35  (3 - 0)
RDG 1.73 - NOR 1.24 (1 - 1)
SOT 1.78 - SWA 1.31 (2 - 2)
STK 1.89 - QPR 0.66 (2 - 0)
WIG 1.87 - WBA 1.32 (2 - 1)
AVL 1.06 - MUN 1.32 (1 - 2)
MCI 2.62 - TOT 0.63 (2 - 0)
NEW 1.74 - WHM 0.74 (1 - 1)
CHE 1.95 - LIV 0.84 (2 - 1)

Surely your City and Chelsea scores are reversed no?

Re: GW11 Score Predictions

El Traca
My thoroughly digested gut-tastic prediction of scores:

Arsenal 3 - 1 Fulham
This should not be the game Fulham rectify their rancid away forms. Arsenal to win comfortably with Giroud starting a tumbling bandwagon & a consolation goal from a random Fulham striker.

Everton 4 - 0 Sunderland
With the way the Toffees are playing, there surely come a game where they be cooking les tirs cadrés à la Flétcher (meaning their shots converted into goals with minimum fuss). The Mackems should be low in confidence, they haven't got sufficient penetration resulting in sterile finishing (the Liverpudlian sheets should be free from stain etc....i know i know....) & if I remember correctly it was Everton 7 - 2 Sunderland not so long ago.....so a déjà vu is imminent.

Reading 2 - 2 Norwich
I agree with SG this will be a draw. However looking at recent Reading results (that Arsenal game, the 3-3 draw at home against Fulham, etc....admittedly not that many) & juxtaposing these with the way they have been playing, Brian James McDermott seems to be creating a stuttering coal-ash puking Victorian goal scoring contraption powered by the muscular toil + lubricated by sweat & spittle secretion of Jason Roberts & co. So, by and large, a 4 goal thriller bone crunching mother of all game this is.......

Anyway, getting weary, so for the rest:
Saints 3 - 2 Swans
Stoke 1 - 0 Qpr
Wigan 2 - 0 WBA
Villa 1 - 2 Utd
City 2 - 2 Spurs (Adebayor scores)
Newcastle 1 - 0 West Ham
Chelsea 1 - 0 Liverpool

Re: GW11 Score Predictions

El Traca
PS hope you don't mind me hijacking the thread a bit, but roll up roll up for score prediction mini league !, visit http://www.kicktipp.de/shotsontarget & become a member !, anyone?, hello?, nevermind.....

Re: GW11 Score Predictions

SuperGrover
So would love to El Traca but I'll be dammed if I can figure out how to register a new account!  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Re: GW11 Score Predictions

El Traca
No worries SG :
 - if you click the link I have above you shall see on the left panel  "become a member"  tab, 4th from the bottom, just above the "My profile":

- If you click it, you should arrive here:

- Then you'll just have to fill in the player name, e-mail address & password fields, or even leave a comment if you wish to, after which you just have to click the "become a member" tab at the bottom.

- I will receive a notification shortly & will accept your request, then you should be able to login in the shotsontarget betting community.

Let me know how you get on

Re: GW11 Score Predictions

El Traca
Oooops terribly sorry for the ghastly result of my image uploading !!

Re: GW11 Score Predictions

@shots_on_target
Administrator
Thanks El Traca.  I have placed my bets!  Must admit I did them from the hip, i.e. just made them up!

Re: GW11 Score Predictions

SuperGrover
Sorry sometimes I can be a bit daft!

Will logon when I get off work later.  If I miss this week no worries.

Re: GW11 Score Predictions

El Traca
Just a wee bit update on the score prediction league.

Both AA23 and I got 11 points in total, with him 100 % spot on with the 1 - 1 draw at the Saints vs Swans game and me getting it right with the 1 - 0 win for Stoke. Ste is trailing behind with 9 points, though he was the only one who went for Man City win against Spurs. Be interesting how these things pan out the next couple of weeks .

Come on SG, join i already  !

Re: GW11 Score Predictions

El Traca
* join in

Re: GW11 Score Predictions

SuperGrover
Sorry, got pulled away by the fiancee!  On board for next week though.