If you are interested I can set up a sort of mini-league for our score prediction thingy - if I remember correctly fpl did have something like this in the past. I can do it using a German betting community website kicktipp.de . The rules are pretty simple:
* Place the bets (the score predictions) at the very latest 60 minutes before the 1st game of a GW.
* We will be allocated the points based on whether we predict accurately:
- the correct scores (4 pts),
- the goal difference (3 pts),
- the actual result of a game in terms of who win or whether it's a draw (2 pts).
If you do fancy it, I will create a league & you can tell me your email so that I can send you the invitation.
SG, haven't had enough of Vegas now are ye mate ?, I haven't got much to gamble on but more than willing to change my gravatar to a shameful one should I be bottom of the table by the end of the season ! unless you have a better/worse suggestion......
Anyway, come to think of it, we ain't got that many people here (perhaps AA23 & High Kuyt would also be interested?), so I reckon there's no need for invitations & I should just tell you the domain name:
Yous just have to register by clicking "become a member" on the panel on the left & I will allow you in. The basic things are:
- If you want to place your score prediction you just have to click "placing a bet".
- "Betting overview" is to see how one fares on the current GW & "general overview" is to see the overall standing.
BTW, I am in and have made my selections. The winner gets $10,000 right?
Speaking of Vegas, I should have been 3-0 in my EPL wagers but was too inebriated and bet the wrong side in the Sunderland game! Nailed the Swansea - Chelsea draw and the Brommies domination of Southampton.
Unfortunately, I also played a lot of blackjack and the dealers were none too kind.