Scores Prediction Mini-League

El Traca
Folks,

If you are interested I can set up a sort of mini-league for our score prediction thingy - if I remember correctly fpl did have something like this in the past. I can do it using a German betting community website kicktipp.de . The rules are pretty simple:

* Place the bets (the score predictions) at the very latest 60 minutes before the 1st game of a GW.
* We will be allocated the points based on whether we predict accurately:
   -  the correct scores (4 pts),
   -  the goal difference (3 pts),
   -  the actual result of a game in terms of who win or whether it's a draw (2 pts).

If you do fancy it, I will create a league & you can tell me your email so that I can send you the invitation.

Re: Scores Prediction Mini-League

@shots_on_target
Administrator
I'm up for it mate.  Will reply to your other posts tomorrow.

Re: Scores Prediction Mini-League

SuperGrover
Gambling?  I am in without question!  What are we gambling on?

Re: Scores Prediction Mini-League

El Traca
Cheers Ste, no need to hurry.

SG, haven't had enough of Vegas now are ye mate ?, I haven't got much to gamble on but more than willing to change my gravatar to a shameful one should I be bottom of the table by the end of the season ! unless you have a better/worse suggestion......

Anyway, come to think of it, we ain't got that many people here (perhaps AA23 & High Kuyt would also be interested?), so I reckon there's no need for invitations & I should just tell you the domain name:

http://www.kicktipp.de/shotsontarget

Yous just have to register by clicking "become a member" on the panel on the left & I will allow you in. The basic things are:
- If you want to place your score prediction you just have to click "placing a bet".
- "Betting overview" is to see how one fares on the current GW & "general overview" is to see the overall standing.

Re: Scores Prediction Mini-League

SuperGrover
BTW, I am in and have made my selections.  The winner gets $10,000 right?

Speaking of Vegas, I should have been 3-0 in my EPL wagers but was too inebriated and bet the wrong side in the Sunderland game!  Nailed the Swansea - Chelsea draw and the Brommies domination of Southampton.

Unfortunately, I also played a lot of blackjack and the dealers were none too kind.

Re: Scores Prediction Mini-League

El Traca
Welcome aboard SG ! I like your idea of that $10,000 prize, kindly donated by the chairman of the charitable society of shots on target of course.....